Revision for Vintage Automatic WatchesFebruary 7, 2019
Revision for Vintage Quartz WatchesFebruary 7, 2019
Revision for Vintage Mechanical Chronographs
299,00 € Excl. VAT
plus Shipping costs
General overhaul including cleaning, disassembly and reassembly, application of grease and oil for vintage mechanical chronographs
Delivery timeframe: 7/8 weeks
Revision of Vintage Mechanical Chronographs.
We recommend an overhaul every 3-5 years, depending on the age and service history of the watch, as well as its general condition. If you purchase a vintage watch for which you do not know the service history, we recommend that you have it serviced as soon as possible to ensure its functionality but above all to protect your investment.
General overhaul including cleaning, disassembly and reassembly, application of grease and oil, including:
- Cleaning of wristband, clasp, case, dial, hands, etc.
- Disassembly of the movement, professional cleaning of all parts
- Reassembly of the movement, including oiling according to the recommendations and guidelines of the manufacturer
- Greasing of rubber seals on stems, pushers and case back seals with water-repellent watchmaker grease.
In addition and on request / depending on the current condition of the watch, we offer the following (prices are to be determined separately):
- Replacement of the glass (replacement glass available separately)
- Replacement of the case gasket seal (gasket seal sold separately)
- Replacement of the gasket seals on crowns (rubber gasket seal sold separately).
Please note that should spare parts be required, you will be informed of their avalability and cost. Spare parts will be billed separately, and are not part of the present service.
The revision described is reserved exclusively for vintage mechanical chronographs. The service itself does not include a water resistance test: Vintage watches are usually not water resistant. Many were never water resistant, others are not anymore. Over the decades, seals become porous so that water can penetrate the case. Even if all seals are replaced with new ones, the metal surfaces on which they work can be pitted, cracked or uneven. All watches that were once designed for use in water should be tested for water resistance every so often. A water pressure resistance test can be performed upon request at no cost, yet we cannot guarantee that the watch will pass the test successfully even after a complete service.
Seiko compatible mineral glass 1,50mm MMEØ 28mm13,99 € Excl. VAT
Seiko compatible mineral glass 1,50mm MMEØ 32,50mm13,99 € Excl. VAT
plus Shipping costs
Delivery timeframe: 3/4 daysAdd to cart